Are you looking for high-end corporate gifts that are truly unique? Are you tired of the usual, stodgy executive and business gifts that are so prevalent in the catalogs and online?
When you give a gift of one of those dated and mass-produced items you know that few will ever even make it out of the box they came in. Chances are you probably have a few yourself, stuck in the back of a drawer, forgotten.
You don't want the usual for your clients, partners, and colleagues. You want the gift you give to be memorable and treasured. You covet the unusual, the customized, the exclusive.
At Sorella Jewelry, we create luxurious and unique corporate jewlery gifts that people actually want to wear. We have creative corporate gift ideas for both men and women that will delight.
We're a custom studio with a very talented and experienced team of artisans and a hands-on approach. With top notch design, CAD, casting, and hand-finishing skill, we can create stunning pieces that are only limited by your imagination. Whether you're interested in a modification of one of our exisitng pieces or a completely custom design, we'll work one-on-one with you to deliver a finished piece that will be a worthy representation of your company or organization.
• PIECES: Sorella creates rings, necklace pendants, bracelets, charms, cufflinks, earrings, key rings, brooches, lapel pins and anything else you can imagine. You can choose one of our existing pieces to use as-is, modify an existing piece, or begin from scratch and create a completely custom piece.
• PERSONALIZATION: There is no end to the personalization options. If our customers can imagine it, we can bring it to life. Sorella can personalize jewelry with words, names, logos, numbers, dates, Roman Numerals, Chinese symbols, Hebrew, (or any other foreign alphabet), and other symbols and images.
For business gifts, our custom jewelry has been popular for company-specific personalization such as a company's name or logo and commemorating a special date, milestone or event. But we also frequently create much more personal pieces that are focused on the individual rather than the company or organization.
• PRECIOUS METALS: Our pieces can be created in a wide range of precious metals: sterling silver, 10k, 14k, and 18k gold (yellow, white, and rose), palladium, and platinum. Two-tone metals are also possible for many pieces.
• GIFT PACKAGING: Sorella's quality and attention to detail extends to the presentation of our work. We provide polished and attractive packaging for all finished jewelry that makes an elegant gift presentation you'll be proud of. Each piece is double-boxed - first placed inside an elegant black-matte box lined in white satin, and then placed inside a second, matching, black-matte outer box for strength and protection. Elegant gift wrapping is also available upon request.
• Quality: The quality of Sorella's jewelry is exquisite. All pieces are 100% guaranteed for materials and workmanship. Sorella is located in Michigan and all products are completely American-made
From start to finish, the Sorella corporate gift experience is personal, polished and high-end.
Step 1: Consultation- We begin with a conversation (by phone or email) about your vision - the type of piece, precious metal, quantity, and design. If you are choosing one of our exisitng pieces, a firm quote can be provided at this time. For a custom piece, a rough quote would be provided at this stage with a final quote given once a prototype is created and a weight can be determined.
Step 2: Design - Once we have an understanding of your piece(s), we begin the design stage. At this point a $125 non-refundable design fee is required which will be credited to the final price of your order. Our designer will then work with one of our craftsman to create a detailed production drawing of your piece using our CAD (computer-aided design) software. You'll review the CAD drawing and work with us on any modification you'd like, until the design meets with your approval. At this point, we will provide you with a final price. Full payment is required to move to production.
Step 3: Production - Once you have signed off on the final design and payment has been received, we move to the production stage. Most pieces are cast using the lost wax casting process; others will be milled. If you are ordering a quantity of pieces, we'll create a protype in sterling silver and mail it to you for approval before producing the remainder of the pieces in the precious metal of your choosing. Once, cast or milled, any gems will be set and the the pieces finished by our bench jeweler.
The process can take from two to three weeks for our existing pieces and four to eight weeks for custom designs. The time it will take for your design will be a factor of the complexity of the design and the length of the modification stage.
Here are a few examples of original work we've created for business clients:
• A senior manager of a global energy company purchased 14k gold cuff links and pendants with the Chinese Symbol representing the Zodiac animal of each recipient's birth year as a gift for clients.
• A manger of a Fortune 100 food company purchased sterling silver pendants with the Chinese Symbol for "Journey" for a group of employees participating in a training program.
• A VP of Marketing for a non-profit children's education company purchased sterling silver pendants personalized with the company logo as a gift for their valued partners.
• Owners of a trendy graphic design firm purchased sterling 14k gold necklace pendants with the Chinese Symbol for "Create" on the front and their company logo on the back as a holiday gift for clients.
• Members of a New York investment club celebrating their tenth anniversary purchased sterling silver pendants and lapel pins that held the initials of the club's name as a gift for each member.
We'd love to discuss your coporate jewelry and gift needs. Please feel free to call us at 800.692.1950, or begin the conversation by completing the inquiry form below.